Hi,

> It's a shame that, living in Denver, I will be *just* out of range of
> hearing the screams as the mailspools fill with viruses, malware, and
> massive payloads of Spanish Prinsoner spams.

Awe, c'mon now. Yes, I agree SA is a better solution, but Microsoft
didn't get to be a multi-billion-dollar company solely because of its
marketing. Certainly a competent admin following some SANS guides can
secure an Exchange box to sufficiently avoid it getting hacked, and a
properly-installed version of Symantec will keep most spam away.

It /is/ possible, I suppose :-)

I'd bet that if he kept the FreeBSD box in place and just told his
boss he "upgraded" to Exchange, they'd never even know :-)

Regards,
Alex