On Tue, 15 Dec 2009, Jeff Koch wrote:
I have to say that it is extremely annoying that this mailing list does not put a tag identifying itself in the subject line. Every other mailing list of a similar technical nature that I participate in has a tag. A tag of two characters would allow users to quickly identify the email as coming from the SA mailing list and decide whether the email is worth opening.

+1

As you may have noticed, I've got my procmail set to insert one (as seen above). But this has the unfortunate side-effect of messing with threading in some threaded mail clients and archives.... :(

But I would much rather the list added the tag itself. :)

- C