On Tue, 15 Dec 2009, LuKreme wrote:
As you may have noticed, I've got my procmail set to insert one (as seen above). But this has the unfortunate side-effect of messing with threading in some threaded mail clients and archives.... :(
I just see "Subject: Re: Re: Spam from…"
Changing the subject is not polite, btw.

(nod) So I make a point.... (up-up-up-up-up-del-del-del-del-del-del-down-down-down-down-down) :)
....of removing my inserted tag, so that subject remains the same
as the original sent from the list. Though I often forget.... :(

- C