On Wed, 16 Dec 2009, Yet Another Ninja wrote:
blabber... checkout SVN - follow dev list... HABEAS is history...

I believe the *point* here is that HABEAS is NOT 'history' for ordinary systems running ordinary sa-update on 3.2.5.....

My rules (in /var/lib/spamassassin) still include the strong negative scores for HABEAS, as discussed here.

I respect the freedom and privileges of developers who are not being paid for all their hard work, but I would appreciate it if statements like the one above could be more accurately phrased, to at least say "HABEAS will be history after {date}, at which time sa-update channels will be updated"....

- Charles