{side note}
Has anyone noticed how the thread 'emailreg.org - tainted white list'
has been left unchanged, despite the topic moving on to Habeas. Whilst
this is side splittingly funny if you do a search on emailreg.org and
see it in the archives, it's probably not fair to drag their name
through the mud when the topic has moved on?

I wonder how long the thread will be left at the new 're: habeas -
tainted white list'? How many will post using it? Or if those black
helicopters and MIB's will seek to put a stop to it?

--
This e-mail and any attachments may form pure opinion and may not have
any factual foundation. Please check any details provided to satisfy