On 12/16/2009 6:16 PM, Charles Gregory wrote:
On Wed, 16 Dec 2009, Yet Another Ninja wrote:
blabber... checkout SVN - follow dev list... HABEAS is history...

I believe the *point* here is that HABEAS is NOT 'history' for ordinary systems running ordinary sa-update on 3.2.5.....

they can adjust scores if they don't approve of what has been delivered, right? If they don't it means they're ok, don't care or can't be bothered, pick what fits.

My rules (in /var/lib/spamassassin) still include the strong negative scores for HABEAS, as discussed here.

funny.. my rules show a 0 score for HABEAS stuff, same with all the other "certification services" oh wait!! I adjusted the scores myself coz I didn't want them in my way.

So cool that I can do stuff like that without depending and/or waiting for a minor "fix" via Windows Update.

BIG thanks to Daniel Quinlan, Justin and all the others who came up with such a nifty system.
Also thanks to McAfee for your dev support.

I respect the freedom and privileges of developers who are not being paid for all their hard work, but I would appreciate it if statements like the one above could be more accurately phrased, to at least say "HABEAS will be history after {date}, at which time sa-update channels will be updated"....

....when SA 3.3.0 is released... when? when its finished, as you have already read in the dev list.

Sarcasm?
Yes...

moving on....