Mike Cardwell wrote:
On 01/02/2010 17:31, Marc Perkel wrote:

Yep - sutterhealth.org is a hospital. Making sure good email gets
through is more important than a little bit of occasional spam.

http://wiki.junkemailfilter.com/index.php/Spam_DNS_Lists

"And if you never send spam we want you to be on our whitelist."

Please follow your own listing criteria and remove the host from your
whitelist. Alternatively, update your documentation to reflect the real
listing criteria. As it stands, I can understand sutterhealth.org being
on your NOBL list, but not on a list which you define as hosts which
"never send spam".

Never is a fuzzy line when it comes to institutions like hospitals. It a matter of what is important and to us at Junk Email Filter making sure medical email is delivered is far more important that blocking a few spams.