From: "RW" <rwmailli...@googlemail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 2010/April/20 10:29

On Tue, 20 Apr 2010 18:17:10 +0100
Nigel Frankcom <n.frank...@gmail.com> wrote:

My IP has full rDNS supplied by my ISP - please feel free to ping -a
217.36.54.209 and tell me what exactly is wrong wit that?

$ dig +short -x 217.36.54.20
host217-36-54-20.in-addr.btopenworld.com.

This is the kind of reverse dns that ISPs use for dynamic pools.

To get out of DUL lists you ideally want something like
mail.example.com or at very least the word static in the rdns.

That is not his address. It is near his address. That suggests he is
in a dial-up pool with a static IP address. Others have been stuck
that way before. It requires some "words" with the ISP for a solution.

{^_^}