> On Tue, 27 Apr 2010, Giampaolo Tomassoni wrote:
> >  Also, why
> >  body      __SOMMA       m'\Wsomma\W'i
> >
> >  doesn't fire?
>
> This is more a sylistic comment, but: you don't need to alter the
> delimiters on that RE. Does this behave any better?
>
>     body      __SOMMA       /\Wsomma\W/i

John, problem solved: these rows were all disabled being in a if(0)...endif
block. I already posted a "I'm a dumb fish" statement about it.

I'm used to use m'...' because occasionally I have regexp with some '/' in
it, so my special regexp rules are almost all that way.

> That also won't hit if "somma" appears at the beginning or end of a
> line.
> Perhaps this would work better?
>
>     body      __SOMMA       /\bsomma\b/i

It would be almost always counter-productive. "Somma" is (like in english) a
noun, so if it is early in a line, it is at least prefixed by an article:
"LA somma è ..." ("The amount is ...")

It very seldom may appear last in a row, since it would instead be followed
by some '.,;': "Questa è la somma:".

I may accept the writer to be an accountant/salesman. I can't accept he/she
writes in bad italian. If he/she does... well, it's FRT_SOMA time, which is
no big deal after all (a couple of spam points)... ;)

Thank you, anyway,

Giampaolo