> On Tue, 27 Apr 2010, Giampaolo Tomassoni wrote:
> >> Do ANY of the rules in your local.cf fire?
> > Yes, they do. The __IN_ITALIAN rule referred by SOMMA and SOMMA2, in
> > example.
>
> Just a side thought, but are we checking for SOMMA or SOMA? One 'm' or
> two? FRT_SOMA2
>
> Try 'retyping' the __SOMMA rule without the m' ....
>
> body __SOMMA /\Wsomma\W/i
>
> Also, look for a 'runaway' unclosed quote on a prior rule (though I
> would
> expect such a condition to barf error messages like crazy....)

I was checking for m/\Wsomma\W/i in body, but maybe the leading 'm' got
somehow removed in my typing. Or I should say "reoved", then?

However, you've probably already seen that I'm a dumb fish, since I forgot I
had disabled these (and others) rules by enclosing them in a if(0)...endif
block. This happened many months ago.

You know, now spamassassin is much more robust than at its starts. Now it is
a lot like a "setup-and-forget" product. I accomplished to this by
forgetting having disabled rules... :)

Sorry for bothering you and others,

Giampaolo