Here's the chuckle....

Mail transport error, MTSPro SMTP Relay Agent could not deliver the
following message for <users@spamassassin.apache.org>.

Reason: 550 Dynamic IP Addresses See:
http://www.sorbs.net/lookup.shtml?217.36.54.209

 --======-- Original Message Headers Follow --======--

> From: Nigel Frankcom <ni...@blue-canoe.com>
> To: SpamAssassin <users@spamassassin.apache.org>
> Subject: [OT] Was SORBS
> Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 11:25:09 +0100

Here's my message :-D

Hi All,

First a big thanks to all those who offered advice and actively
assisted in getting my SORBS problem resolved.

BT have admitted they screwed things up with SORBS a while ago and, at
least on an individual level, regret that. That aside, they have
worked hard and with patience and professionalism to help me get this
resolved.

For those of you with BT accounts that find yourself in the same
situation, give me a shout and I'll happily pass on the info for the
people and departments I worked with... Someone may read the archives
:-D

Once again, thanks one and all for your help and support (and to the
list admins for not yelling at me to say this had nothing to do with
SA :-D)

Cheers all

Nigel