Lee Dilkie wrote:
> First, I'd like to point out that not everyone has the option of
> changing ISP's. Believe it or not, there are many folks who have only
> one choice for high-speed internet access (myself included).

The choice of ISP for your client connection is unrelated to the
choice of ISP for your outgoing email.  You always have the option of
renting a server on the net and sending the email from there.  There
are many very cost effective plans available.  Use a low cost server
with a static IP on the net to relay mail from your dynamic addresses.

> Second. The fact that a mail server rejects, outright, based on
> something so false-positivity as a db for "dynamic" ip's is
> irresponsible on the part of the admin. Sure, add some spammy points and
> do a scan but an outright rejection?

I hard reject all incoming mail from addresses identified as belonging
to dynamic address pools.

Bob