Hi all,

I am new to spamassassin and bayes classifier. I have several questions and
I will greatly appreciate your help with that.

1) Training of the bayes classifier with _multipart_ e-mails (e.g., an
e-mail contains other e-mails within its body). If I set
"bayes_ignore_header Some-header", will bayes classifier ignore (while
learning) the header "Some-header" in the nested messages as well?

2) Evaluating whether an email is spam or not. Again, if I set
"bayes_ignore_header Some-header", will the bayes classifier ignore the
header while evaluating an e-mail?

3) Evaluating whether an email is spam or not. Does the bayes classifier
analyze headers if I have, for example, the following rule: "body BAYES_05
eval:check_bayes('0.00', '0.05')". According to the
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/WritingRules : "Body rules also include
the Subject as the first line of the body content". So, any headers that
precede subject header are not considered by the bayes classifier?

Thanks for the help.