>> 2) Evaluating whether an email is spam or not. Again, if I set
>> "bayes_ignore_header Some-header", will the bayes classifier ignore the
>> header while evaluating an e-mail?
>
> Yes.  That's what it's for.

So, the bayes clasifier will ignore "Some-header" in both learning and spam
detection phases. Did I understand it correctly?

>> 3) Evaluating whether an email is spam or not. Does the bayes classifier
>> analyze headers if I have, for example, the following rule: "body
>> BAYES_05
>> eval:check_bayes('0.00', '0.05')". According to the
>> http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/WritingRules : "Body rules also
>> include
>> the Subject as the first line of the body content". So, any headers that
>> precede subject header are not considered by the bayes classifier?
>
> I don't have an answer for you here, but just another question.  Why do
> you want to mess with the bayes rules?

Maybe I am mistaken, but what is the sense to train the bayes classifier on
headers if headers (at least those that precede a subject header) are not
considered during the spam detection phase?

Thank you.