Thanks for your reply John,

I'm really new to Exim and Spamassassin, there is no procmail scripts and I
don't know how to glue SA onto Exim?

Can you help me with that?

When I look at the rejected emails in the rejected logs for Exim it looks
like this:

F From: <pharmacyl1fe.lo...@yahoo.com>
  Received-SPF: none

So as far a I know, the tagging happens here, but I don't see anything in
the email though.

--
"There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus,
who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. " Romans 8