On 18/10/10 15:22, Jeremy Van Rooyen wrote:

When I look at the rejected emails in the rejected logs for Exim it looks like this:

F From: <pharmacyl1fe.lo...@yahoo.com <mailto:pharmacyl1fe.lo...@yahoo.com>>
  Received-SPF: none

So as far a I know, the tagging happens here, but I don't see anything in the email though.

Spamassassin is obviously being used then. I would expect that it is being accessed through sa-exim; what you probably want to do is edit

/etc/exim4/sa-exim.conf

and set SApermreject to a sensible value (fairly high, as this will bounce messages so that they never get to your inbox). 20 would probably be a reasonably good start; you can (cautiously) reduce it from there if you find that you are getting no ham above some value.

(You'll need to restart Exim after this)

There is a separate question implicit in your post: that you want to filter SA-flagged messages into a junk folder in your MUA.

There are a few options for this. The easiest (not necessarily best!) is to enable rewrite_header in /etc/spamassassin/local.cf and then add a message rule that subject starts with *****SPAM***** gets moved to a folder. It isn't a great plan if you are resending to a mailing list (breaks DKIM etc.), so the alternative is to inspect the X-Spam-Status header directly. How to / if you can do that is strongly MUA dependent.

Dominic