Thanks for the quick reply Dominic,

I just checked and the SApermreject is set sensible for now. The latter part
of your email refers to SA-Flagged messages, how do I make sure this is
working, as I have enabled rewrite_header in /etc/spamassassin/local.cf.
<http://local.cf/>

How do I add a message rule that subject starts with *****SPAM***** ? Do I
add to my local.cf? I'm sure I did this already.

--
"There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus,
who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. " Romans 8