On Thu, 10 Mar 2011, dar...@chaosreigns.com wrote:

Actually I believe the problem is currently insufficient spam:

 HAM: 188008 (150000 required)
 SPAM: 51330 (150000 required)
 Insufficient spam corpus to generate scores; aborting.

-
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/spamassassin-dev/201101.mbox/%3c4d40f924.3070...@dostech.ca%3E

On 03/10, John Hardin wrote:
Spam is easy to get, diverse ham much less so.

That's funny, since the sa-updates are currently not happening due to a
lack of spam.

Odd. Those stats aren't reflected on the ruleqa page. Where are you getting them? (apologies if yu've posted that before, I don't remember...)

  Failure to plan ahead on someone else's part does not constitute
  an emergency on my part.                 -- David W. Barts in a.s.r
 3 days until Daylight Saving Time begins in U.S. - Spring Forward