On 2/24/2012 6:23 AM, Michelle Konzack wrote:
> In relation to the previous poster with the fetchmail problem (the
> receiver should hide fetchmail received header by adding "set invisible"
> in the "global" section) I have the probvlem, that receiving MTAs runing
> spamassassin consider my mails as spam du to the received headers...
>
> Scenario:
>
> 1) My enterprise (exactly 5) has several internal subnets and each
> one is seperately protected by firewalls.
>
> 2) It is NOT possibel, to send mails to the internet trough 25/587
>
> 3) All mail must go via the INTRANET server which use a public relay
>
> So, now if I send a mail it looks like
>
> a) Workstation work1.intranet1.tamay-dogan.net (192.168.0.13)
> b) Intranet Server samba.intranet1.tamay-dogan.net (192.168.0.12)
>
> now using auth-smtp (my fixed IP @office is 85.182.220.41 but can not
> have rDNS)

Why not?  It doesn't have to be specific.  "public41.tamay-dogan.net"
would work fine.  What is the downside of having a rDNS entry?

> c) Public mail server mail.tamay-dogan.net (78.47.247.21)
> d) Receiving mail server
>
> If now d) is runing spamassassin, thaen my messages are to 90% rejected.

Why are they rejected?  Do you have any bounces with specific information?

> Is there a was to solv this?

That would depend entirely on what the actual problem is.

> Note: I see, not all spamassassin setups rejecting my mails including
> my own one if it receive mails from others and same setup.

I'm not sure I understand this statement.  Are you saying your SA server
has the same behavior you are complaining about or not?

Most tests in SA should not look beyond the first untrusted server.
That would be mail.tamay-dogan.net in the case of your outgoing mail.
Anything prior to that should be irrelevant -- particularly if they have
private IP addresses.

--
Bowie