On Sat, 25 Feb 2012 19:17:36 +0100
Michelle Konzack wrote:

> > You haven't quoted any rules that are firing inappropriately. Do you
> > have any evidence that this is anything to do with Spamassassin or
> > reverse dns?
>
> ...because it is NOT my spamassassin which reject MY mails.

So there's no reason to think this has anything to do with Spamassassin.

On Sat, 25 Feb 2012 20:22:52 +0100
Michelle Konzack wrote:

> Hello Joe Sniderman,
>
> Am 2012-02-24 18:45:52, hacktest Du folgendes herunter:

> > Strange. What tests are firing?
>
> I get only a MAILER-DAEMON message from <mail.tamay-dogan.net> that
> the receiving MTA say, it can not resolv
> <work1.intranet1.tamay-dogan.net>.

I think that this is pretty conclusive that it's nothing to do with
Spamassassin. It doesn't look anything like what I'd  expect for a
Spamassassin-based rejection. I looks like some basic MTA check.

Another thing is that it's failing to find an A-record, so nothing to
do with rDNS either.

Have you checked to see if you are  sending mail with
an  @work1.intranet1.tamay-dogan.net address in the smtp envelope.