On 08/14/2013 05:08 PM, John Hardin wrote:
On Wed, 14 Aug 2013, Axb wrote:

On 08/14/2013 04:51 PM, John Hardin wrote:
 On Wed, 14 Aug 2013, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:

> >    *   30 ITS_RCVD_IN_ZEN RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus Zen
> >    *  [10.10.114.156 listed in zen.dnsbl]
> >  10.X is a private network.  Why is Zen listing it?

 A better question is: why is the RBL check code even querying about an
 RFC1918 address at all?

 I can't think of any use case where that would be valid behavior. I'd
 suggest this is worthy of a bugzilla entry.

If he borked his rbldnsd config badly, it could be possible.

What does the rbldnsd config have to do with whether or not a RBL lookup
on a RFC1918 address makes any sense?

If you mix all zones into one generic, DBL's IP entries may get leaked into IP BLs - never tried such a thing, but i could imagine it happening.