>> Yes, I have checked on the real Zen lists and the real IP is there.

>>Then your checking software is broken.  None of the Spamhaus lists ever
>>include anything in 10/8.

John, the big hint was in the word *REAL IP*... as I said hundreds of times
subsequently to the initial post, I stupidly forgot to mention in my original
post that I obfuscated the first to octets of the IP into RFC1918 range.

Yes, my bad, yes I should have said.... but I did tell everyone multiple times
subsequently, I think you must have skipped over my subsequent posts.

Anyway, back to the topic, I rolled out some new configs yesterday evening
based on some of the suggestions received here, so will see how things pan out
today.