Am 2014-04-30 11:00, schrieb Axb:
On 04/30/2014 10:30 AM, Michael Storz wrote:
Am 2014-04-30 10:23, schrieb Axb:
On 04/30/2014 10:10 AM, Michael Storz wrote:
Are there any plans for a DMARC plugin for SpamAssassin? Reacting to a DMARC policy of reject (AOL/Yahoo) seems only feasible with SpamAssassin because so many exceptions are needed for software which destryes DKIM
signatures:

- mailing lists
- MS Exchange
- Novell GroupWise
- Lotus Domino Server ???
- web form emails
- ESPs

exceptions, which could be configured via SpamAssassin rules.

How could a SA plugin help?
Isn't this something that should be handled at MTA level?

Well, we are using amavisd-new in prequeue filtering mode. In our
configuration a score of 5 will quarantine an email, a score of 10 will
reject the email.

You can submit a feature request in SA's bugzilla....

Yes, I could. But this will take too long, to get a solution. I just wanted to know if there is work in progress.

and in the meantime may want to look at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/opendmarc/

OpenDMARC is ok for the original goal of DMARC, protecting transactional email, but not for email from normal ISPs like AOL and Yahoo. SA ist at the moment the better and in my eyes the only feasible solution.

--
Michael