Hi,
Hopefully you'll consider this a related question, as I would really
appreciate your input. We periodically have users that complain about
receiving email they believe to be spam, but it looks to be legitimate. One
current case was an email received from Computer Associates. It passed
through CA's servers. There's a pastebin for it below.

Another  was one of those mass-mailing training seminar bulk messages. If
the test rules had any real score, it probably would have been tagged:

T_AXB_XM_SENTBY=0.01, T_FSL_ABUSED_WEB_1=0.01,
T_FSL_HELO_NON_FQDN_2=0.01, T_FSL_UNSUB_RATWARE=0.01,
T_HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS=0.01, T_NOT_A_PERSON=-0.01

The domain is legit and it looks to be a real company. Are these the types
of messages where the business purchases a list from a bulk mailing company?

Do you consider marketing emails such as these to be spam, and should they
be marked?

The user also submitted a message with about 400 recipients and a
completely blank body. This was probably a broken attempt by a spammer to
send something, but it should have been caught. Should there be a meta to
catch that?

# CA email
http://pastebin.com/5H5wwfHb

# training email