Am 24.02.2015 um 23:06 schrieb Yves Goergen:
Am 24.02.2015 um 22:42 schrieb Axb:
ClamAV has become a framework... and atm, you can open a a bottle of
bubbly if the official sigs actually detect anything.

Oh great. Now that I've finally set up ClamAV on the server, it's
useless? At least it can detect the EICAR test signature, and
occasionally I've seen it detecting other things, but I rarely get in
touch with real malware so I didn't test that

again: do you your homework and visit http://sanesecurity.com/usage/signatures/ - it#s all available - you just to need it our pay someone setup the filter proper - a spamfilter is built up with a *lot* of pieces on different stages