Am 25.02.2015 um 23:23 schrieb Yves Goergen:
Am 25.02.2015 um 23:04 schrieb Dave Warren:
I second this. Either go all the way, or don't do it, it's worse to
leave users with a false sense of security. A mentality of "The virus
scanner says it's safe, so it won't do any harm" is exceedingly
dangerous.

The virus scanner doesn't say anything at all

that's not the point

if you tell a user "we san for malware" he feels more secure compared to saying "it's your own risk what you open or not" and since anybody with technical understanding knows that *no virus scanner at all* will have fast enough signatures to block recent malware and so just don't allow attachments wich can be executed by click in the mail-client