On Thu, 26 Mar 2015 14:37:08 +0100
Reindl Harald <h.rei...@thelounge.net> wrote:

> i have to show nothing after for nearly a decade most german IT
> magazines had articles about that topic written by law experts

The only link I found written by a German law expert said that
the it "may" apply to spam filtering if the recipient did not agree
beforehand to how the filter operates.

I also suggest you ask a German law expert if rejecting with 5xx is
materially different than silently discarding when it comes
to "suppressing" data.  Frankly, I cannot see the difference; the
law certainly doesn't say it's OK to suppress data as long
as you inform the originator of said data.

But maybe you could link to some articles on the topic?

Regards,

David.