On Thu, 26 Mar 2015 14:53:26 +0100
Reindl Harald <h.rei...@thelounge.net> wrote:

> he is not allowed to silent throw away a letter, but if he can't
> deliver it it's sent back

"can't" deliver is different from "won't" deliver.

If you reject a message because you don't like its content, it's not
because you "can't" deliver it.  It's because you don't want to deliver it.

Analogy: Suppose the post office decided to send back mail whose
content it decided it didn't like.  Would that be OK?

> if you still don't accept the difference go out and call a laywer as
> others did years ago.........

Please post links to legal opinions, case law... anything at all that I
can read and study.  Neither of us is a lawyer, so our opinions are worth
little.

Regards,

David.