Am 26.03.2015 um 14:13 schrieb David F. Skoll:
> On Thu, 26 Mar 2015 14:02:19 +0100
> Robert Schetterer <r...@sys4.de> wrote:
>
>> Silent discard mail is mostly forbidden in the EU,
>
> Is it?  Could you perhaps point me to the EU directive stating this?
> I'm sure there must be lots of qualifications.

As i wrote, there maybe exceptions, but in general
youre not allowed to silent discard any mail ( unless its your own , or
its a virus )

Different countries , different cultures, its not a secret
that in the US its not done that strict. No need to flame.
The best advice in any case is avoid silent discard mail, there should
be better options anytime anyplace.

> Regards,
>
> David.

Best Regards