I've got 3.4.1 installed and sa-update runs regularly.

Unlike Larry (and others) I DO want to block the vast majority of the
new tlds, because we see nothing but spam from them (and my users tend
toward the more false-positives than false-negatives side of the
spectrum).  Rather than maintain a list of all the problematic tlds,
I'd rather have a blanket block rule with the ability whitelist the
handful that might be legit.

Is anyone doing anything like this (perhaps as a plugin)?