Could this be dependent on the MTA used?  I am using Postfix
which puts in Received headers like this:

That IP has a PTR record but it doesn't match the SMTP HELO of
econnect.dmsgs.com so Postfix is putting in the 'unknown' causing
the RDNS_NONE hit on more than just no rDNS.

This has been true for years in my SpamAssassin platform
filtering about 95K mailboxes so in my case, the RDNS_NONE
does mean a FCrDNS (full circle DNS) check failed and the wiki
is correct.

Maybe this SA rule works differently on other MTAs.

Dave