Good grief you are too literal about everything.  Relax a little.
I was only talking cached DNS queries in general.  Someone else
on the list earlier mentioned that SA uses pseudo headers to keep
the DNS queries down so if the MTA did a PTR lookup, then SA did
the same PTR lookup, that would be multiple queries to the ISP
DNS server of which you have no control over the configuration.
It could be caching things too short or to long ignoring the record
TTLs or it could be returning altered responses.  You never know
for sure.