On 2016-05-26 10:08, Reindl Harald wrote:
how often where you asked to stop post HTML mails?
and yes, rules are made by people asked for help

I try, but I use multiple machines and don't always remember which I've set explicitly to use plain text. In theory I've set up something in the shared address book which should have forced plain test on all machines I use. There must be another setting interfering with it or something else but it is something I have to investigate. I can only do that when it is pointed out that it is not working. Thanks for pointing it out.

Please don't treat me like a numpty. I am not. Head over to the ClearOS forums and look for nickh and see how I respond to all sorts of people from beginners upwards asking for help.