Am 30.05.2016 um 16:35 schrieb Nick Howitt:
Just for a bit of closure, it looks like when you use amavisd-new with
SA, it is amavisd-new and not SA which is adding the X-Spam headers. In
/etc/amavisd/api.conf there is a parameter, $sa_tag_level_deflt,
defaulted to -99, below which no X-Spam headers are set. If you
whitelist, you start at -100. So, if the rest of the tests total to less
than 1, you will not get an X-Spam header. This can be confirmed by
playing around with this parameter and by upping the amavisd log level
so you can see the results of all the spam tests for each e-mail even if
it does not get the X-Spam headers.

well, the next time save us from your arrogance like below and accept that people with knowledge are knowing what they are talking about because otherwise you won't need to ask :-)