On 6 Jul 2016, at 23:10, lorenzo wrote:

[...]
The output from spamassassin -t -D < In-whitelist.txt gives the answer, I believe:

address hefg...@hkjhkjhk.onmicrosoft.com matches whitelist or blacklist regexp: ^.*microsoft\.com$

Very sneaky. I think I can handle this one from here.
Thanks again.

Happy to be of help.

For what it's worth: *.onmicrosoft.com domains are part of free trials of Office365 and generate almost entirely spam. I suppose one could be a regular paying O365 customer and keep that free domain, but no one who does that can care much about their email. Spammers have been using those domains for years and MS really seems not to care about the fact that they've become a de facto indication of spam.