Am 05.08.2016 um 01:54 schrieb Benny Pedersen:
On 2016-08-04 23:53, Ryan Coleman wrote:
Can we please have him removed from the mailing list so that every
time I send a reply to the list they are not immediately bounced back
to me by his server?

if that only would be true......

yes that solves indeed all the good things he sometimes posting, we can
not win always imho, but what works for me is create a autoreader in
sieve to help me read his mails so i dont need to reply to him :=)

he is right why do you cc him, keep the fun on maillist is more fun :=)

he don't CC me - he just created some crap which *resent* every single mail with a from-header of mine - frankly even a mail from 2015 on a different list - that said to the topic "childish games"

"everytime I send a reply to the list they are not immediately bounced back to me by his server?" is just laughable (especially for someone who is running a mailserver)

followed by quoting "This is the mail system at host services.d3photography.com" in the said bounce which is (cwis.biz. 3600 IN MX 10 services.d3photography.com.) *his own* server as reaction of *directly* try to deliver *junk* to mine and so it's pretty obvious who should be removed from the list

*he should have been removed* from the list within the last 3 days for *starting* writing offlist-mails, can't stand the repsonse and adding Markowitz Sidney (a list-moderator) *twice* into that off-list conversation, even after i removed him one time from this stupid game he has not deserved to receive