On Thu, 4 Aug 2016 16:53:18 -0500
Ryan Coleman <ryan.cole...@cwis.biz> wrote:

> Can we please have him removed from the mailing list so that every
> time I send a reply to the list they are not immediately bounced back
> to me by his server?

I also don't like people who Cc me and a list that I'm on.  Reindl
is just a little... strident about it, is all.

Nevertheless, there is a technical solution to the Reindl problem, which
I have deployed with great success:

http://search.cpan.org/~rjbs/Email-Filter-1.034/lib/Email/Filter.pm
http://search.cpan.org/~dskoll/Mail-ThreadKiller-1.0.1/lib/Mail/ThreadKiller.pm

The combo of those sends any message from a problematic poster to
/dev/null, as well as all followups... in fact, the entire message tree
that results from the original posting.

What you don't see can't raise your blood pressure.

Regards,

Dianne.