On Fri, 5 Aug 2016 15:14:47 +0200
Reindl Harald wrote:

> Am 05.08.2016 um 15:10 schrieb Dianne Skoll:
> > On Thu, 4 Aug 2016 16:53:18 -0500
> > Ryan Coleman <ryan.cole...@cwis.biz> wrote:
> >
> >> Can we please have him removed from the mailing list so that every
> >> time I send a reply to the list they are not immediately bounced
> >> back to me by his server?
> >
> > I also don't like people who Cc me and a list that I'm on.  Reindl
> > is just a little... strident about it, is all.
>
> you don't get it?
>
> it is not about CC of list mails, it's about that he started to setup
> some tool which *bounces back* every mail with a from-header of me
> *directly* to me, even list-repsonses to other people and to top it
> even a mysql-list message from 2015 he did read once again

I use a separate address for lists and filter everything I want to see
into an appropriate imap folder. Anything that doesn't hit one of these
filters ends-up in a default folder, which I don't need to check.

I've been doing this since a few days after subscribing to my first
list. It never ceases to amaze me that people subscribe with their
general-purpose addresses.