On Mon, 5 Sep 2016, Ian Zimmerman wrote:
I want to use RP_MATCHES_RCVD in a meta rule.  I thought I'd check its
definition before I plunged in and wrote any code, so I grepped in
/usr/share/spamassassin where all the original rules seem to live on my
system (debian jessie).  But all the hits are either for
__RP_MATCHES_RCVD (which I assume is an internal rule not to be used by
outsiders) or for T_RP_MATCHES_RCVD.

simply use the __RP_MATCHES_RCVD in your metas. It does just what you want
but does not score explicitly.