On Thu, 8 Sep 2016, "lists [at] rhsoft.net" wrote:
>i get a diff-output per mail each time the mailserver configs
>are changing

That's a completely valid approach, and I am a big fan of
pre-emptive first strike (only as applied to potentially evil
email).

However, the vast majority of those TLDs will never
"go rogue", so I prefer to block on actual abuse
(Jason's approach), or likelihood of abuse, specifically, very
low cost.  Jason appears to have much higher volume than I do,
so he'd be a good source of data for me and others.

IDIC... or to each his/her own preferred approach. :)
        - "Chip"