Thanks for all the lists and references, everyone! :)

+1 on block-by-default combined with "skips" for the VERY rare
exceptions.
I'm scoring (poison pill level), not gateway blocking (more about
that in a later post).

*** New Snow TLD sighting:
Since June 30, the TLD ".stream" has been snowballing, and
now (in my data) is occuring at a greater volume than ".top".
As of July 7, it's present in more than half of _ALL_ my
snowshoe spam.

While researching it, I found this handy "Cheapest Domain
Prices" site:
        https://www.domcomp.com/tld/stream
        https://www.domcomp.com/tld/top
The ever-anti-reliable NameCheap is beating the pack at $0.88 per
.stream domain (same as their price for .top), so I expect the
popularity of .stream to continue.
        - "Chip"