On Sat, Jul 9, 2016, at 07:52 AM, Groach wrote:
> Our accountants are actually using '.account' TLD and they are a very
> reputable business. A surprise when they changed to it, maybe, but change to
> it they did.

My stats provide all the 'evidence' I need.  So far, it seems I'm not
auto-blocking "*.account" ...

And, like I said, "YMMV".

Personally, I find that holding people to account for their actions & decisions
in 'email-land' is a pretty good strategy.  That includes 'reputable
businesses' choosing to move  into a 'bad neighborhood', particularly if they
haven't done their homework first.

SA plus SPF/DKIM/DMARC, and a good set of DNSBLs helps immensely.  Add to that
some "This is obviously a sewer" heuristic decisions about TLDs, and my spam
leak-thru rate is miniscule.

Then again, I can choose to do that, as I'm not an ISP providing freemail with
more holes than a colander to the unwashed ...