Well, new to me. Maybe others have thought of this.

Many domains send nothing but good email and if you whitelist them based on FCRDNS all is good. Been doing that.

But ...

Many domains send nothing but good email and they send through reputable email sender services which are mostly good by not perfect. So can't just whitelist that.

What I'm doing now is whitelisting the domains that are good, but doing SPF checks on the from address.

If the from address is whitelisted AND the SPF of the from address is good - I pass the email.

I'm still experimenting with this but I think I'm onto something.

--
Marc Perkel - Sales/Support
supp...@junkemailfilter.com