Agree 100%. I guess I just consider the marketing aspects to be part of the
free intellectual market :-)

On 12/20/06, Marilen Corciovei <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Daniel

I think you are right but only partially. We must never neglect the
marketing aspects. A "thing" either free or comercial is promoting
itself only less than 50% by it's quality because only a very little
number of decisions are taken by quality in todays world. Aspects like
mouth to mouth, slashdot articles, and many others are also essentials.
Ways must be found to promote Tapestry, this way it will receive the
attention deserved and this will allow and motivate everyone in
enhancing the framework.

Len
www.len.ro