Em Wed, 21 Jan 2009 14:08:09 -0300, James Sherwood <jsherw...@rgisolutions.com> escreveu:

Thanks a bunch,

:)

I was actually looking at the screen cast on Ajax and Zones as I suspected this would be accomplished with zones.

You can do a lot with them. Just be creative. :)

Ideally what I would like to do is create this but have it just output the value with a small edit button and a hidden text field.

It looks like the FormFragment does at least partly what you want. Its documentation has a good example.

When you click the edit button it shows the text field and then submits the form much like the T5Component InPlaceEditor but this would allow validation if the hide/show part does not mess that up.

How does it mess up? I use submit forms with AJAX all the time and the validation messages never got messed up.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://www.arsmachina.com.br/thiago