Em Wed, 21 Jan 2009 15:36:21 -0300, James Sherwood <jsherw...@rgisolutions.com> escreveu:

Hello,

Hi!

1: I am using a checkbox for the modify feature but I would like to have an image or text at the very least, is this possible?(I couldn't find a base
component to satisfy this)

I don't think this would be possible only using the built-in Tapestry component, but I wish I am wrong. :)

2:I don't like the big red ugliness of the built in form error on submit so I will just create another variable in the form fragment I fill(or look at adjusting the css of that error reporting) but is it possible to mimic or
link to the validation bubble that happens on the client side?

You can add your own CSS overriding the default Errors component styling. This way, you can style the error messages in any way you want. By default, the generated div tag has class="t-error".

That's one of the Tapestry strengths: its components have their default style, but you can always override them using ordinary CSS techniques.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://www.arsmachina.com.br/thiago