Hello,

I am trying to create an application that just has a single page basically
with many fields about a member.

I need this page to be dynamic whereby and admin can change fields without
refreshing the page.

The T5Component InPlaceEditor sort of works however there is no validation
and it is a one way connection meaning if they put invalid data in, there is
no way to let them know.

Can anyone suggest a component I might use(or point me in the right
direction to build one) that basically would allow the admin to make changes
to fields on the page without refreshing the page but has validation?

Thanks in advance,

--James