Ok, i will try to expose one of my issues.

<t:delegate t:to="activeMode"/>

<t:block id="processFormFields_1">
            <----- Other fields---->

            <select t:id="subject" t:type="select"
t:model="prop:subjectModel" t:value="prop:subject"
                    t:mixins="ck/OnEvent" event="change"
onCompleteCallback="updateSubsubjects"/>

             <----- Other fields---->

</t:block>
<t:block id="processFormFields_2">
            <----- Other fields---->

            <select t:id="subject" t:type="select"
t:model="prop:subjectModel" t:value="prop:subject"
                    t:mixins="ck/OnEvent" event="change"
onCompleteCallback="updateSubsubjects"/>

             <----- Other fields---->

</t:block>

The two blocks will never be displayed together, and i need the id of the
component because i need to have component on the server side.

I have solutionated my problem with a uggly solution.

<t:delegate t:to="activeMode"/>

<t:block id="processFormFields_1">
            <----- Other fields---->

            <t:delegate t:to="subjectBlock"/>

             <----- Other fields---->

</t:block>
<t:block id="processFormFields_2">
            <----- Other fields---->

            <t:delegate t:to="subjectBlock"/>

             <----- Other fields---->
</t:block>

<t:block id="subjectBlock">
            <select t:id="subject" t:type="select"
t:model="prop:subjectModel" t:value="prop:subject"
                    t:mixins="ck/OnEvent" event="change"
onCompleteCallback="updateSubsubjects"/>
</t:block>

This was one of the multiple times (and that i remember :D ) that i have
faced  this issue.

I have worked with dynamic structure and liked that kind of behaviour but i
know that dynamic structure my have some serious and dificult problems to
solve.