Hello Fermin,

we were also hit by some spurios javassit failures.

Fermin Da Costa Gomez schrieb:
> public class Search {
>     public List<String> onProvideCompletionsFromFieldName(String partial) {
>         return new ArrayList<String>();
>     }

this method name is quite long. Did you try to use a shorter one?

>     @Log
>     void setupRender() {
>     }
> }

We use several strategies to "fix" the problems:

* replace @Property annotation by plain old setters and getters
* reduce the number of @Inject
* reduce the length of event handlers (which already failed for you)

Once, we were successful by replacing an
  @Inject LoggerSource loggerSource;
whith simply
  @Inject Logger log;

Unfortunately we still have no idea why the (mostly random) refactorings
fixed the problem. IMHO, the only reliable fix was  to downgrade the
compiler level to 1.5 for all pages.

mfg
Gunter