Em Tue, 06 Oct 2009 17:13:01 -0300, Fermin Da Costa Gomez <dacostago...@dcgconsultancy.nl> escreveu:

If given a choice between documentation and resolving this particular issue i would always opt for the resolution of the issue. I would even be willing to make a montary donation to get it out of the way!

Howard, the framework creator and main committer, has plans to stop using Javassist to do the class manipulation used in Tapestry. If you want to donate to the project to have this issue solved more quickly, I guess

Again, I have never had this issue. I had just checked that all my projects have a Java 1.5 compiler target, while running them in Java 6. Maybe this can be a solution while the Javassist replacement isn't done.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://www.arsmachina.com.br/thiago